1. Claire started pushing her self backward on New Years day! I give her 2 weeks tops before she starts crawling.
2. One of my best friends, Brianna, got a job in California and is moving the first of February... Don't leave meeeee!!!! Now both my best friends are down there.... What is happening?! But seriously, I am so happy for you Bri. (Her husband is the one that always takes my pictures... so now I will have no free photographer. Poop.)
3. I'm throwing a party tonight and get to see most of my high school buddies!
4. David and I are going to TRY and eat clean... yeah... He watched a documentary on Netflix. Dang you Netflix and your documentaries that suck my husband in! It was that or going Vegan.... Wish us luck. We are going to a Farmer's market (yes, in the winter) on Sunday. Buying local and buying "real" food. Processed food is pretty gross if you think about it.
5. I got my first ticket ever yesterday. My record is tarnished. I cried. The worst part is that it was an honest mistake, but State Patrol doesn't care. They had a trap set on the carpool on-ramp, and without thinking, I jumped on it. Seriously, Mommy brain moment. I was sick to my stomach. I couldn't tell them it was an honest mistake either because they hear that all day. I guess 7 years is a long time to not have to pay State Patrol's salary. Still so upset with myself.
6. Saturday is Gabe's 1 year birthday party! He is 3.5 months older than Claire. It's just crazy. I remember going to the hospital last year, taking pictures, and holding my little cousin (but he's going to call me Auntie). He's already walking too! Crazy.
Have a great weekend.